RHAND Group Health Plan
One of the newest additions to RHAND's line of products and services -The Comprehensive Major Medical Plan
* Medical Care Benefits
* Major Medical: $300,000 benefit, 3 year Renewable, Maternity
* Group Coverage: Dental, Vision and Life insurance – No Waiting Period on Dental/Vision
* Preventative Care: Annual Medicals
* Eligibility: Members in good standing up to age 60 and special considerations apply to members over 60
Visit any of our branches for further information
* No charge on point of sale transactions anywhere in the world
* Free travel/accident insurance (US $25,000.00)
* Free auto rental insurance (North America only and Only when you use the Card to purchase tickets or to rent cars)
* Maximum of $20,000.00 (TT) point of sale daily transaction limit
* Maximum of $3,000.00 daily cash withdrawal limit
* Detailed monthly financial statements
* 24 Hour access to funds at ATMs anywhere in the world where a Visa sign is displayed.
* Ability to assign salary deduction payments directly to the card account.
* Proceeds from loans/Fixed Deposit Interest can be credited to the card account.
* A low annual registration fee of only $100.00
Visit any one of our branches and sign up for your LinCu card today!
Secure Automated Voice Information is an automated telephone and database system that enables members to access account balances via the telephone. With a PIN known only to you, gain easy access to your RHAND account information (shares, deposits, loan balances). Our secure and reliable facility is available worldwide twenty four (24) hours a day. Visit any of our branches and request your PIN today.
A state of the art Cyber Café facility is now available at each branch office. We offer a comprehensive PC and internet suite, with a member of staff on hand to assist at all times. We are particularly happy to welcome students who come to do research, complete assignments or just relax and increase their PC skills.
Monday to Friday
Port of Spain & Tobago - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Arima – 8.00 am to 4.00 pm
Fee: $5.00 an hour